With amazing speed, she wallows out of her water bed. Faster than turtle speed, she slips into her clothes, and before she could brush her hair her mom yells that it is school time. Carmen is not a normal girl. She knows things. Things that lurk deep in the murky water of the Atlantic ocean.
I like to write. So just for the heck of it, i'm writing some weird epic.
I am the oldest of 6 kids. Most of whom are under the age of 6. Well, half of them, anyway. One is 8, one is 14, and i'm 16. It's tons of fun. I'm one of those people who likes school. Logic, debate, and literature are my absolute favorite subjects.
Honestly, i'm not sure how to go about writing a blog. I guess i like, um, i don't know, write stuff. About stuff. Right now, three of my siblings are running around the couch and kitchen screaming bloody murder. I hope the neighbors can't hear.
My sister Lillianna had a hermit crab named Ariel. She died yesterday. So, to ease the pain of loss, we had a funeral for Ariel the crab. I officiated the ceremonies. I wore a lovely scarf over my head, which was supposed to look like i was in mourning, but my sister claimed it made me look like a gypsy. Well, so we dug a small grave with a serving spoon, and place Ariel in a grocery bag with love. The grocery bag was then placed in the hole with a red rose.
Then, we all sang Amazing Ariel at the top of our lungs. My neighbor across the street thought we were cuckoo. Then, my 8 year old brother, Ronald, said, "A few memorable words on behalf of the beloved crab." Then Lillianna said, "I will miss this crab. She was a good daughter. Can i have a fish now?"
It was more lighthearted than anything, not a tear was shed, but now Ariel rests in peace in our family hermit crab burial ground.
If this doesn't spell crazy with a capital C, i don't know what does! please feel free to comment on the craziness of your own life. toodles! :)
HAHAHAHA I could just Imagen it!!! I miss you!
ReplyDelete