My sister, Lillianna broke her right arm falling on a tree root. She has been a trooper about it though. Not once asked for pain medicine, never complained about pain. She has a pink cast and it has been signed a million times.
I wrecked my poor car, Petunia. I called her that because she was hot pink. But now she's totaled :(
I know life has it's rough spots, it's valleys, it's thunder storms, but I am very ready for a mountain and for the sun to break through the clouds. Silver lining would be nice.
Anyway, enough morbidness. I posted something about the English language, and missed a couple of very important things. Such as, why does a car park in a drive way and drive in a park way? If an airport is so safe, why is it called a terminal? If a bank is a place that you trust with your money, why do they not trust you with their pens? They chain them to the counter!
I heard a joke the other day. This Sunday school teacher asked her students, "Where is God?" Everyone's hands went up. "Okay, Arnold, where is God?" "Everywhere," he replied. "Good," the teacher answered. She asked another student, "Stacy, where is God?" "In my heart," she answered. The teacher nodded. "Right." Then there was one more student in the back, so she asked, "Bob, where is God?" "In my bathroom," he told her. Confused, the teacher asked, "Well, how do you know?" Bobby answered, "Because every morning when I'm in there, my dad knocks on the bathroom door and says, 'My God, are you still in there?'"
No comments:
Post a Comment